• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

when do you have to many pets?

mr.tegu

5 Year Member
you have to many animals when your wife says you spend more time with your animals then her..hahahah

G

i dont think its an issue as long as you can and will provide its basic needs and give it the time it deserves. some people thin i have too many pets but i can afford to take care of them and pay my bills. i give them all their own time. to me its not too many... though i'm not looking to get any more any time soon lol

G

There is no such thing !!

I had too many pets long ago as a child and now I have far far more ..

The trick is your time .. Right now It takes a hour and a half on the morning and again at night Just to do the basics [food water] cleaning pens, trimming hooves,of course puppy and other [babies] time are more busy and done on the weekends ..

I am sure glad I don`t take care of those ten thousand mink any more ..
In the summer it took twelve hours a day just to water them !!

G

If you have no time to give your animals the care attention and clean environment they deserve, you have too many. I sacrifice a lot for my animals but if money is to the point that you can't afford care for them and yourself you have an issue. But that can happen with only one animal as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu