• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Where has Azaleah been hiding?

Azaleah

5 Year Member
Hey everyone! It's been a while and I miss you all! I know that this is completely pointless but I figured I'd let you all now what I've been up to. In the middle of June, I moved from Connecticut to New York, so it has been hectic packing and unpacking everything I own and settling my animals in to their new home. I also adopted a year old black and white tegu from someone nearby who had bought it from Bobby's stock. Pretty sure it is a male, and hes a pretty hefty boy, and very very friendly. Sadly, I have no pictures yet, but will get them soon!

I also got a tattoo of my favorite animal on my shoulder. As some of you may know, it would be a gila monster :). Tell me how you like it.

gilatattoo2s.jpg

That picture was taken only 3 days after the tattoo was done, so the bruising is all gone now and it looks MUCH better, I just don't have a cord to upload all my new pictures of it at my parents house (where I am currently visiting).

I am also turning 21 at the end of the month and for my birthday, my mother is buying me a gila monster :). I went to my favorite pet store (or rather, "Herpetological Enthusiast Emporium") and found out they had 3 eggs incubating to be born in October, so I put down a deposit and my mom will be paying for the little guy once he's born and ready to come home :). I am quite excited to say the least.

So other then that, how is everyone on here doing? I miss you all terribly.

Azaleah

5 Year Member
The suburbs... I live in a suburban area of Yonkers, which is just north of the city.

And thanks for the compliment on the tattoo! I think he did a great job as well, and all I have been getting have been compliments on it.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
wow thats an awesome tattoo!!your so lucky to be getting a gila monster! i would love to work with one.

Azaleah

5 Year Member
ZEKE said:
wow thats an awesome tattoo!!your so lucky to be getting a gila monster! i would love to work with one.

Hehe thanks! I can't wait! My parents are a little mad that I just spent 600 dollars on a blue tegu, so they are all like "no more gila monster", but I think they'll forget it and come around by October lol.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
Azaleah said:
ZEKE said:

Hehe thanks! I can't wait! My parents are a little mad that I just spent 600 dollars on a blue tegu, so they are all like "no more gila monster", but I think they'll forget it and come around by October lol.

oh wow. that would suck if they dont get it for ya.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu