• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Where to get Feeders

rmzsuzuki89

What is a good place to get frozen pinkies, fuzzies, etc from? I've heard of a few places, but I figured that I'd ask and get an idea where has the best quality and price.

turtlepunk

I like to stock up on feeders at reptile expos cuz theyre pretty cheap and No shipping. but i just placed my first order with rodentpro. the feeders are SUUUPER cheap. But shipping is expensive. i got 195 different sized rats and mice with 60 bucks worth of shipping. but i figured that it was STILL $1.47 a rodent if u count shipping which is still pretty cheap

Orion

5 Year Member
I have been using RodentPro.com for a couple of years now and I am very happy with them. It is expensive shipping but the other companies that have free shipping seem to charge twice as much or more for their product.

lirillcriss

Well you can arrange feeders from anywhere as they are very much required, I have been using RodentPro.com for a couple of years now & I am happy with them. It is dear shipping but the other companies that have free shipping appear to charge one time as much or more for their product.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont