• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Who wants to be a vampire ???

montana

I have noticed more and more that Tegu Talk is starting to read like an Anne Rice novel ....

So I thought I would pose this question ......

Who wants to be a vampire and why ????

Piercedcub32

Eternal beauty, flawless hair and skin, incredible strength and speed, the power to charm anyone you desire... What's not to like?! LOL But I know what you mean, I have seen a change and I have only been here for a month or so. ;o)

jmulley6

are we talking cool vampires, or the sparkly bull **** that kids like today?
I would be to picky of an eater.. worked with blood too long, blood borne pathogens and people in general skeeve me out :p

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have always had a facination with vampires, there is a certain grace to them( when they arent biting necks lol) idk if i would be one in this day in age lol for the very reasons jmulley6 mentioned

jumper123

Agreed 'got10' pid='85203' dateline='1308968980']
True Blood rocks ... but that kid vampire crap is garbage.
[/quote]

Agreed!!!

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I wouldn't want to be! I liked her books but I'm not really into vampires... I'm more of an alien/space sci-fi nerd... Like stargate or firefly... Hahahaha, embarrassing.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
No, i'd much rather be a soul reaper. Best vamp movie i saw was Blade and there are a few good vampire animes. Never watched true blood or the diaries of a vampire.

Only thing about twilight that caught my attention was the big a** wolf, like that thing was the size of a truck. Insane!

james.w said:
I don't even know who Anne Rice is...

Same here. :huh:

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Interview with a vampire and queen of the damned were based off 2 of her books

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads