• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Who watches true blood?

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
And have you read the books?
No spoiling if you have read them, I just was interested to see who else is into it.
I'm not into vampire type shows but I don't mind watching Eric... hahaha

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Aargh cant watch the new shows yet til the cable company come hook everything bk up, but yep love the show

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I really like it, I was worried about the show when I watched the preview before the 4th season started but I feel much better about it now after seeing the entire first 2 episodes.
Do you guys watch any of the other hbo/show/starz shows?

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Umm,.. Spartacus,... Yes! Also Game of Thrones, Camelot, The Borgias and Shameless. I've watched a few others but these are the only ones that have kept my interest.[/i]

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I havent tried camelot yet, my boyfriend says that he hasn't seen many good reviews for it. I might have to just give it a try on my own. We liked game of thrones too, too bad the second season isn't until 2012! :( But thats plenty of time to read up on the books lol.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
For Camelot I like to see how they slightly change things from the original story. With things like the round table, lady in the lake and there's way more to Merlin in this version.

I'm thinking of getting the Game of Thrones books also,.. I've only heard good things about them so far. I love the serious so the books are usually better and more in depth.

As for The Borgias and Shameless,.. :rolleyes: wow :)

Nytes_Haven

I have to admit I am a True Blood Junkie too, I got hook on it and started watching the series about a year ago. This season looks to be more crazier than all the other seasons combined.....

turtlepunk

I LOVE SPARTACUS!!!! although im really bummed that Andy Whitfield (Spartacus) had to leave the series due to cancer =( so sad!!! now they're replacing him!! dont think I can watch the next season =(

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I haven't checked recently but last I read it's still up in the air weather or not he'll be back for the next season. Which is why they went back and concentrated on other activities and characters for this season. To give him time to do what he has to and find out if he can continue with the series next season,.. a little later or if he should be replaced.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu