• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

TT T-shirts?

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
http://www.tegutalk.com/showthread.php?tid=7470#axzz1VB4smhWu
http://www.tegutalk.com/showthread.php?tid=4475#axzz1VB4smhWu

I haven't seen one of these recently, would anyone be interested in a TT shirt or hat or something? I think it'd be a neat way to promote the site, it'd be kind of cool to bump into someone with a TT shirt. If enough people are interested it could be something worth looking into. The shirts above were $15 shipped.

Orion

5 Year Member
I would get at least 2. If they have kids sizes I would get at least 2 of those also.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Stickers would be pretty cool too. I just don't really know where to start lol. I'm not sure if it was something Bobby was doing or one of the other members or where to begin looking for deals on shirts. I know there are some artists on here, it might be cool to do a contest or something for a design. Hopefully more people will show interest!

Logie_Bear

rhetoricx said:
Stickers would be pretty cool too. I just don't really know where to start lol. I'm not sure if it was something Bobby was doing or one of the other members or where to begin looking for deals on shirts. I know there are some artists on here, it might be cool to do a contest or something for a design. Hopefully more people will show interest!

Ooooh, a t-shirt design contest would be really cool! Totally endorse this idea! :D

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
I'd defiantly take a shirt. I like the designs from the originals shirts but the color of the shirt could change a bit, i would buy one white one and one black one.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'll look into it a little more, I didn't realize so many would be interested :p

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Would the shirts have the new logo or old one like in the link above?

I really want one, it would be cool to run into a fellow tegutalker at an expo. I would wear mines to all expos :)!

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have no idea, I wouldn't even know where to begin. I've never looked into any of it before. I would totally wear mine to expos too! I'll keep poking around and see if I can find more info. It'd be neat if some of the older members were still around to tell us how they got it to work out before. :( If anyone else wants to help look into it that would be wonderful as well.

Scales89

I use a website called Cafepress.com to order shirts for some athletic competitions, they are priced well and you can customize cell phone cases to shits of all different types. If you do a bulk order they will usually give you a percentage off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980