• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

TT T-shirts?

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
I hear you...haha i did one in 'paint ' and two from a generic logo generator...haha. don't laugh but here's a sketch I started doodling awhile back (when I was in pain in bed and vomiting...) :/

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

[attachment=6365]

(Not sure why it saved sideways...ugh)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360185504154.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360185504154.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 8

bfb345

BatGirl1 said:
I hear you...haha i did one in 'paint ' and two from a generic logo generator...haha. don't laugh but here's a sketch I started doodling awhile back (when I was in pain in bed and vomiting...) :/

(Not sure why it saved sideways...ugh)

thats an awesome drawing why would anyone laugh

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
:blush::heart:

I'm trying to come up with something on the computer along the lines of what josh said...but keep getting distracted by stuff with my kids etc. Ugh. (Human, reptile and others :) ) we'll see what happens. Haha. And without my tablet it's sucking (I feel you cassie :) )

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That sketch looks great!!
I think we should use TeguTalk.com so people immediately get that it's a website. I like the way you drew that Tegu and the custom lettering!

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Ok...wow :) i seriously was thinking major fail on that sketch. Haha. I was so sick and also finding it very hard to capture the cuteness of niles. He is, after all, the most handsome tegu in the world ;) now if he'd only WAKE UP. haha<3

TeguBlake

BatGirl1 said:
Ok...wow :) i seriously was thinking major fail on that sketch. Haha. I was so sick and also finding it very hard to capture the cuteness of niles. He is, after all, the most handsome tegu in the world ;) now if he'd only WAKE UP. haha<3

hey hey now he needs his beauty sleep, remember beautiful tegus need there beauty sleep to stay that way!

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Haha...niles is so beautiful (to me at least) that he could stay up a thousand years and still be just as beautiful :) oh...and I'm trying to work on a revision of that sketch...it's dark in my room, so... and I have to try to sleep now, migraine is threatening me. :/ [attachment=6369]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360209228074.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360209228074.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 9

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Ok...finished this morning. No speech bubbles, just revision of sketch... I suppose "tegu talk " itself could be outlined by a speech bubble, maybe coming from his mouth...or....? [attachment=6372]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360254774589.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360254774589.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 9

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
...the end of his tail could actually represent the tail of the speech bubble...haha... and once again , I'm not sure why my stupid phone insisits on saving it sideways even though I took the pic dead on and also told it to rotate right when I noticed it saved like that...grrrrrr!

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Oh and thank you for your kind words... I'm one of those people who has just loved to draw all of my life, yet never really thought I was 'good enough '... so it really means a lot :) I was a tattoo artist for awhile too, but my chronic pain stopped that. So I gave all of my equipment away to one of my oldest daughter's friends who had been wanting to try that out as a career... :)

TeguBlake

thats awsome! :D and im sorry about your pain:/ but my girlfriends going through the same thing, she to thinks shes not good enough and she is really good :p

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Cassie said:
Mind, these are all done sans tablet so they aren't as pretty and smooth looking as they could be but you should get the idea.

Could you do the middle one but with the big C shaped things looking more like speech bubbles and a tegu in the middle?
I'm assuming you mean something sort of like this? (again, sans tablet so its pretty well...not pretty. If I had my tablet with me it'd be easy to make it streamlined, smooth, and curved like the images above.)
2013-02-06_1458.png

Epic! Put a fork at the end of that tongue and im sold! I like it a lot because it reminds me of the Sharingan ( anime thing lol).

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Too many speech bubbles, not big enough tegu. Maybe just one voice bubble with the words "Hell yeah!" or something in it.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
What about a contest with a full book of McDonalds gift certificates as a prize?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980