• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

TT T-shirts?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It looks like tracking down the design/screens from the old t-shirt logo may be kinda difficult...
Any ideas? Maybe the contest is the way to go

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It'd be cool if the shirt was a collage of photos submitted by members of their gu's, with the tegu talk website logo somewhere on the center or on one side of the chest, or across the chest, just an idea. One photo per member, something like that.

DaLoaner

i missed the t-shirt last time it was avaliable(i was a member a while ago,forogt my screen name and password so made a new one) sooo im definetly interested in one....ill keep an eye on this thread but count me in! old or new desgin

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I like the contest idea still. It might help keep some of the members active for part of the fall/winter.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Any way we could get these shirts made again? I really want one for the upcoming expo! If not i guess ill just get my own custom made.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Dubya said:
I will buy one as long as Bubblz Calhoun doesn't do the lettering.

Haha. I'm still waiting for these shirts to be made! I'd definitely purchase a couple.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Bobby used that last image. Anyone interested in putting a new graphic together for the tee? Email me at josh at tegutalk.com

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
[attachment=6361]

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

[attachment=6363]

[attachment=6364]

But like instead of the swirls make it shadows or pics of tegus facing each other... :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360174895598.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360174895598.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 8
  • uploadfromtaptalk1360175061981.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360175061981.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 9
  • uploadfromtaptalk1360175102545.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360175102545.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 9

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Could you do the middle one but with the big C shaped things looking more like speech bubbles and a tegu in the middle?

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
I can try... like a real tegu or drawn one...? Cartoonish/sillouette/photo?

Cassie

Mind, these are all done sans tablet so they aren't as pretty and smooth looking as they could be but you should get the idea.

Could you do the middle one but with the big C shaped things looking more like speech bubbles and a tegu in the middle?
I'm assuming you mean something sort of like this? (again, sans tablet so its pretty well...not pretty. If I had my tablet with me it'd be easy to make it streamlined, smooth, and curved like the images above.)
2013-02-06_1458.png

With that many speech bubbles (I'd rather 5 but ended up with 6 because mirroring was easier) it might be interesting to put words in them, things like common questions, so people have an idea of the help that is on this forum, or even inside jokes, for a personal touch, or hell even both.

And just using the current logo and turning the tail into a speech bubble:
2013-02-06_1457.png

Black border is my photoshop, I just too a screenshot.

If someone could find or get a nice shot of a tegu, that can be used for "commercial use" (sales of t-shirts), I could probably turn it into a vector image. All I had to use with these was the current logo.

It might be worth mentioning, a friend of mine does some pretty sweet reptile art, she made this up for me, as a business logo, a few months ago:
2013-02-06_1503.png

So if new artwork is needed I might be able to see if she'd be up for something.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980