• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

TT T-shirts?

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I loved that idea. I just dont know about companies to look into for the best deals. Im off mon-wed, ill look some more. I need to keep my mind occupied while i wait for the new guy lol.

Do you guys like a tegu silhouette with a TT logo somewhere or like other the other ones I've posted where they have a tegu picture?
I think there are definitely enough people interested to start working on something. I know I'd buy a couple and my dad would rock one haha. I'm not artistic AT ALL though. I know dave dragon did them once before, maybe I can hunt him down on a different forum and see if hes got any suggestions or anything.

gcd312

they've already got a ton of tegu shirts on cafe press already actually. i was looking through and found this one hahahah
http://www.cafepress.com/+tegu_colored_tshirt,398923462

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Cafepress quality isnt very good. I think we could do better with our own design and buying from a printer directly

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Can we do a contest for a design? I love the idea but I know nothing about getting things printed.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We can definitely have a contest for the shirt design. I've done it before and would be happy to order and mail out the shirts if people are into it!

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Do you know how many we would need to buy for a minimum order? I think there are a lot of people interested, a good amount of forum members have expressed interest and I know a few of my family members would wear them too.

Dirtydmc

I want a couple with the just the tegu siloeut thats on the forum header. Black shirt, white gu. I'd buy a couple.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I don't think there are necessarily "minimum orders" (at least not with the printshop I use) BUT the more we order, the lower the cost goes!'

What has worked for me in the past was to have a design contest, take pre-orders and then order (20-30%) extra for people who didn't get in to pre-order.

COWHER

5 Year Member
I am the one who originally designed the t-shirt logo. I also work at a t-shirt shop. If one of the new mods wants to order some shirts contact me. I'll give you a quote. I would like to see my design stay but what ever is best for TT.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
COWHER, I'd be interested in seeing a quote. I was thinking about holding a contest for a new tshirt design but as you said, we should print whichever design people like the most.

COWHER

5 Year Member
Sounds good. I'll quote the existing design. Also if the members are interested I can get a Eco friendly T-Shirt that is pigment died and print the design in Eco friendly inks. It would be a nice thought seeing we are all animal lovers here. I'll get to work on the quote of the regular black shirt and then we can take it private and hash out the fine details.

Cheers!

Sendream

You should see if the admin would make a contest out of it, I think it's an awesome idea. I'd wear it to the expos too lol.

^^ ha oops I guess I shoulda read the whole thing.

Sirhc401

Totally down!!!!!!! I would buy 2!!! Then I could wear them to expos with my girlfriend!!! Rockin the tegutalk t shirt. Great way to advertise too :)

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome im so glad you found this thread. Im still really excited to get a few

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980