• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

09 tegu reserves from Bobby!

BrunswickBoas

5 Year Member
I put an extreme and a red tegu on reserve from Bobby's 09 stock. Unfortunately my situation has changed a little and I need to try and sell both of my reserves.

Red Tegu----paid $125 down will sell reservation for $75

Extreme Tegu----paid $150 down will sell reservation for $100

Let me know if you are interested! Thanks

BrunswickBoas

5 Year Member
I haven't seen it myself yet but Bobby might have a pic. The Red is from Fire & Sonya and the extreme is from Ice & Hail. Thanks

Trey

5 Year Member
if this extreme is from ice and hail i would like to have it.you owe 150 and you want 100 is that right?wish i saw this sooner my dad just got a 2nd gen extreme yesterday.if bobby still has this one he could have shipped them together.do you know or can you find out what sex it is?if you still got it contact me or email,phone and ill probably take it. thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029