• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

1.1 Saharan Uromastyx

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
Time for me to move on! My girl has laid her eggs, 90% are fertile and should hatch in 40-50 days now. The female is getting her wieght back and doing great. I have 10 months now till i join the police accademy and i am running wtupid with physical training, school, and learning spanish so i am getting very low on time. The female is the red and the male is the yellow.

NOTE These are not for beginers! There are certain things you must do to maintain the best health possible which i can and will explain to who ever is interested in them. I will shipp 2xMinner-All containers which is a needed vit (do not use the Rep-Cal stuff) and i will be shipping 2 3# bags of Mazuri Tortiose food pellets which is part of their diet (i will explain to who ever i interested) and 2 containers of Uro dust. If kept together i suggest a MIN of 4'x2'. I have them in a 8'x3'x2' cage i built myself for under $100.
Please ask if there are any questions and sense i do not do this as a job i can not offer any kind of garuntee besides live arrival. These are Saharans and for more info on these types of Uro please go to deerfernfarms.com. This guy knows everything there is to about every Uro and will have good information on them as well as the diet i am talking about. this is where i get my minerals and Mazuri Tortios food from. I am asking $300 shipped for the pair and minerals/uro dust/Mazuri food. This female laid a clutch of 16 eggs about a week and a half ago so she is proven.

Female:
100_1498_edited.jpg

Male:
100_1497_edited.jpg

Female tail and her eggs:
100_1517_edited.jpg

$300 shipped for them both and the minerals. Might seem a bit high but its $50 for me shipping the Uros, 20-$30 for shipping the minerals/food, and you get a proven female and minerals/food which cost me around $50 to purchase. Adding it up, i am only getting around $170 for them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980