• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

100% Het Caramel Albino Male Ball Python

Epona142

5 Year Member
I have a 100% Het Caramel Albino male, he was produced by Adam at 8ball Pythons, I have his paperwork, so you know this is a quality bred animal. He just doesn't fit into my breeding plans.

Eats great, these pictures are very recent, within a week. I'm asking $230 SHIPPED that is a STEAL. These sell as hatchlings for $200, and this guy was $800 when bought! He's ready to go, just think of the future Caramel Albinos you can produce.

HC-08-02.jpg

HC-2.jpg

Contact me via epona1422 (at) peoplepc.com

Thanks!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
How did you get that snake to stay in the bowl???!!! Ours are way to adventurous!!! Only 1 of our 3 BP's ball up. The other 2 never have.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm looking in to breeding my female, as she has some really amazing color/pattern combos herself. I got her from a local breeder a while ago. She seems to have 3 different morphs as you progress down her back.

How old and how long is your male?

Epona142

5 Year Member
I'm sorry DZ, I didn't notice your post until now, I thought I was subscribed to this topic.

I've never measured his length, but you can see he's ready to go by weight.

I believe his paperwork says he was born in 2004.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980