• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

100 Watt Powersun Mercury UVB Bulb (SOLD)

Tkeller

5 Year Member
Ok so I bought this bulb and a repti sun 10.0 flourscent bulb and decided that I liked the flourscent bulb better for my set-up, so now I have the 100 watt which was used only 1 hour that I no longer need. I paid 54.00 for it, so make me a decent offer and Its yours, I didn't even fill out the warranty card, so i'll send that as well, which allows you to get a new one with-in the warranty if this one fails.

here is the spec on the bulb from the site I bought it from

These self-ballasted bulbs are an ideal solution for providing heat and beneficial UV rays in a single, easy to use bulb. Both the 100 and 160 watt model screw into a standard incandescent fixture (ceramic fixture recommended) and can be placed directly on a screen cage top, or suspended above an open-topped enclosure via Zoo-MedÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢s Lamp Stand. PowerSun bulbs are excellent for larger enclosures, as they can project essential UVB rays (~ 290-320nm) up to 6 feet from the surface of the bulb. Ideal for desert species including bearded dragons, uromastyx, and many tortoises. Due to this bulbÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢s extremely high output of UV, it is ideal for prevention and treatment of metabolic bone disease.

PM IF INTERESTED, I'll ship anywhere in the US via priority mail at no cost to the buyer.

Tkeller

5 Year Member
Re: 100 Watt Powersun Mercury UVB Bulb

About 3 hours, Clayton is South East of Raleigh, im maybe 20 minutes from downtown Raleigh, I'll ship priority I have one of those prepaid boxes sitting around here that the bulb will fit in nicely!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

Why not utilize both bulbs? I use a 100 w Mega-ray and 10.0 simultaneously. So far so good. I am getting good UVB readings with my solar meter and my tegu's are thriving.

Terry

5 Year Member

Yea, use both of them. The flourscent one doesn't provide heat were the other one does, or you could use the flourscent one and get a flood light and use that for your basking spot.

Tkeller

5 Year Member

I have a flood for heat and the flourscent one for the UVB, both set up over his basking rock and still have this extra bulb.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980