• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

'11 AA

Johnnydr

She's at about 3.5' now yikessss

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-09-20 at 20.50 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2012-09-20 at 20.50 #3.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Photo on 2012-09-20 at 20.49.jpg
    Photo on 2012-09-20 at 20.49.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 8

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
She's lookin great. And I'm always happy to see a fellow member rocking the beard bro.

tresh

Hey, she's a burnt-nose tegu too! I thought those didn't come in the All-American tegus?

I bought a black and white last year and ended up with a burnt-nose, and she's 3.5 ft as well (though hibernating now, so I can't measure her again, that was about 2 months ago).

They really could be twins. My Ammy-bratlizard got huge very fast on me, lol.

HPIZZLE

Beard power lol!
She's huge compared to my '11 AA. Mine just woke from hibernation and has some catching up to do.

chris00144

5 Year Member
Got mine at the same time too was supposed to be a 11 AA but i think bobby hill ripped me off with a burnt nose black and white hes a year old nothing i can do tho hes still an awesome tegu still i wish i got what i payed for.

tresh

I do think that something happened, something got mixed up somewhere with the lizards from last year. I hope that he doesn't mess up with the few that he has sent out this year! The more I see lizards from last year...the more I"m convinced that some people got cheated.

chris00144

5 Year Member
yeah well if he cant run his business he should stop or hire some help where is it acceptable to give people cheaper versions of what you payed for? would never buy from him again

tresh

Well, it could be that you didn't get cheated. I mean, my girl is already larger than pretty much most adult black and whites, if I've been reading correctly. So, it's possible that last years AA were ALL burnt-nose ones, and someone like me was just lucky and got an AA when I only paid for a black and white.

chris00144

5 Year Member
IMG_1190.jpg
He is over 3 feet 2 in and turning 1 year next month so he is bigger then normal still looks nothing like a AA. took the pic this morning

chris00144

5 Year Member
Yeah from bobby hill online talk to him on the phone and everything at the time he said he only had couple AA left so I bought one there is no way he is an AA tho

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
yeah man that's not an AA that's a normal b/w, some AA get a black nose like the blues (since they are 1/4 blue) but not to that extent

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029