• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2.5 gallon bag of JBW Exotics Insect Chow free shipping

JBW Exotics

[/size][/font][size=large][/size][size=medium]
JBW Exotics Insect Chow is specially formulated to be easily digested & has the highest content of protein, calcium, vitamins, etc. than any other insect food currently available. An even better food will soon be available, as soon as my tests are complete.

Crickets, roaches, mealworms, & rice flour beetles prefer this food over all dry foods I’ve used or formulated in my 25+ years studying biology. I don’t grow any other feeder insects besides the 4 mentioned, so if you experiment with other feeders, take notes, and let me know and I will pay for the info. Feel free to contact me, Josh, via email [email protected] or call/text 334-730-3584

Prices range from $30-$40, depending on location & preference of delivery service b/c the bag is @25lbs. I always use priority or standard mail unless you chose another. As with all items I sell, shipping is free. If local pickup is arranged, the price is $20.

Overnight delivery can be arranged for $30 + actual shipping cost. International shipping can also be arranged.

I will consider trade offers.

This is the same formula as JBW Exotics Cricket/Roach Chow, the name has been changed b/c I finished confiming tests on my other feeder insects. I have not submitted my patent application yet, b/c my lawyer says it is easier on him to wait until a settlement is reached on the case against the AL doc regarding the escaped convict who murdered my dad. So please dont steal the name of my chow! lol

I will send a free sample to the first 25 people in the USA to request it by 8am cental time on Wednsday, May 11 2011.

Attachments

• 2.5.JPG
    2.5.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029