• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2 shed's in 2 weeks???

jmiles50

5 Year Member
So, I'm a little confused :!: Asami shed about 2 weeks ago, and I wake up today, give her a bath(as usual), put her in the office to walk around, and I walk back into the office to see she is completely shedding again. She almost has it all off! Why would she shed so quickly :?: Any ides'a :?:

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
Fast growth obviously, they shed when they can't fit in their old skin, you should be very excited by that :D some peoples are starting to shed once a week at this time of the year, your going to experience that every week or every other week if you keep up the good diet that shes obviously on.

LouDog760

5 Year Member
Growing fast. My friends tegu sheded twice right after each other. It sheded once a day later it started getting ready to shed again. Its pretty crazy.

ashesc212

5 Year Member
That's a good thing! Growing is a plus! haha. Lucky sheds once a week and he is a monster now so this will be very good for Asami.

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
Yeah this spring mine has shed 5 times since february. I was a little alarmed at first but its just growing with as much as im feeding it and the stage of life its in :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan