• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2 year old B/W for adoption in Chicago!

mistah_kurtz

5 Year Member
Hi everyone. "nohotegu" has asked me to post this ad for her, as she is currently without internet.

Gigi, our 2 year old Argentine B/W, is being put up for adoption. Sadly, nohotegu just moved into a tiny new apartment, and can no longer provide Gigi with the care she needs. Any and all interested parties should post here as well as contact nohotegu directly at serenahimmelfarb at g mail d0t com.

Her zip code is 60608, though this will likely have to be an in-person pickup due to Gigi's size. If you live between Chicago and Massachusetts we may be able to meet you halfway, as nohotegu will likely be driving out here in a week or two.

She will be asking a small and VERY REASONABLE adoption fee to ensure that the prospective owner is both serious and financially capable of taking proper care of Gigi.

There will be some supplies, such as lights/fixtures, substrate, etc included in the deal.

Pictures!!! Ain't he cute???

Attachments

• Gigi4.JPG
    514 bytes · Views: 4
  • Gigi3.JPG
    514 bytes · Views: 3
  • Gigi 2.jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 3

nohotegu

5 Year Member
Thanks for posting this. Gigi would like everyone to know that he really needs a new home quick and will be super appreciative to his new owner. He's such a sweetie. Right now, b/c I cannot have him, he's in my parents house which means he's not getting the face time he needs. He's VERY social and I don't want that to go away, but am afraid it will if he's in this situation much longer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029