• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

20 gallon tank (UVB/UVA question)

jor71

5 Year Member
Dimension of the 20 gallon tank is 30 1/4L x 12 1/2W x 12 3/4H

I want to be clear that this is a temporary house for him/her. I am planning on using for approx. 1 month or 2.

I was looking at the Zoo-Med Reptisun 10.0 and need to know if that would be too strong?

also, which do you guys/gals prefer the Exo-Terra or the Zoo-Med product?

As always, thanks in advance!

AB^

5 Year Member
I dont think it's too much, UVB bulbs tend to diminish quickly and the screen top of the cage would block some out too.

jor71

5 Year Member
AB^ said:
I dont think it's too much, UVB bulbs tend to diminish quickly and the screen top of the cage would block some out too.

My thoughts were the same as you regarding the screen top. I just do not like to simply assume something and create a dangerous enviroment. Thank you for your reply.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me