• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2010 B/W Tegu for sale

almostdvm

I recently accepted a job in NYC and will not be able to take my boy Dartos with me. Dartos was hatched out by Bobby (Varnyard) July 10 2010, and I have had him since July 28th. He is about 3.5 feet from head to tail and is a very spoiled little guy. Kills me to have to get rid of him, he is a great tegu, not at all aggressive, and has been pampered since day one. Will come with a bag of frozen large mice and small rats. He eats just about anything and has never been fed inside of his enclosure. I'm asking $250 for him, for another $150 (400 total) I will include his 8 X 2.5 X 2.5 straightfront neodesha enclosure. Pickup in Gainesville Florida ONLY.
PM me for more pictures or details.

Attachments

• Dartos.jpg
    Dartos.jpg
    486.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Dartos Enclosure.jpg
    Dartos Enclosure.jpg
    496.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Dartos1.jpg
    Dartos1.jpg
    496.1 KB · Views: 1

Members online