• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2010 extreme tegu

herpgirl2510

I have a personal issue that is forcing me to sell all of my large lizards. I could only find one person to take in tonka until I can care for him today. I am hoping Chevy goes to someone on the forum.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271528

new2tegus

:( I'm sorry, wish I could take him for you until things were different, but I'm going to be having to purchase a vehicle soon. Sorry, know how much you love them.

herpgirl2510

Thanks I just get very tired now. So I worry I have been trying to teach my husband to care for them but I have alot of reptiles. I am hoping he might go down and hibernate and wake up in the spring. I have had some inquiries but am paranoid to give him to anyone. I have two tegus, rhino iguana, savannah monitor, blue tongueskink 3 beardies, 4 dogs and 1 cat. I am the main caregiver so my husband is not used to working full time then coming home and caring for all my babies.

got10

I know just how you feel . I am relocating in two yeArs and am already looking to find temporary homes for my ten tegus just until i get settled into my new place' I dont want to ship them ahead of my flight and am not sure how to travel with such a large amount of reptiles as well as my dog turtles geckos frogs and colonies of feeders. As it is I will have to fly down ahead to build enclosures before driving for two days with a full load in the back of my truck

herpgirl2510

I think I am going to end up keeping chevy he and tonka are pretty close. My husband has been doing a good job with them. He however hates my rhino iguana and my savannah. He wants nothing to do with them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029