• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2011 All American Varnyard Tegu For Sale

Nytes_Haven

Greetz,

Am looking to re-home my 2011 All American Tegu that I purchased from Bobby/Varnyard this year. Due to an unexpected job change/long hours at work, I am unable to spend quality time with Thor at this time. Being that I have only had him since Aug of this year, I am asking only $250.00 for him. I will include a 10 gal tank, substrate and (1) overhead heat lamp as well. Serious inquires and Paypal payment accepted only. If interested, contact me at [email protected]. Also I will not ship, so you must be located near/around Central Florida. I have a few pix (Thor hides mostly), so if interested please email me off-board.

Nytes_Haven

No, he is currently in a 30 gal breeder right now. I am offering the tank as an extra, and as a method of traveling for him.....

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
Alright was just making sure, but GL on the sale the AA's are awesome hopefully somebody gets him quick

Nytes_Haven

UPDATE: With regards to payment, if you do not have a Paypal Acct, I will accept Cash as well as U.S. Postal Money Orders. I have had several inquiries, no holds as of yet, but that could change very soon. So if anyone is interested please contact me ASAP. Thanks!

Nytes_Haven

Am at work now, will try to attach pix's when I get home however I have not been too successful in attaching pix's. Also as I have indicated in my first posting, if anyone is interested, please email me at the email address listed above and I can send pix's that way as well. Many thanks for your questions.

Nytes_Haven

Here are a few pix's and a short video of Thor. Just click on links to see....

http://flic.kr/p/aMZhGB

http://flic.kr/p/aMZhJ4

http://flic.kr/p/aMZkUH

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Works. I imagine he's grown since those pics, seeing that you've had him since August. Good luck with the selling!

Nytes_Haven

Hi Everyone,

Many thanks for all reply's. After a long and hearty talk with my partner, I have decided to try and keep Thor (I have grown very attached to him). I just need to find away to work with him as of right now I am unable to handle him as he gets very huffy/defensive and tries to bite me. Because of this I wound up feeding him in his enclosure. However this is a hit or miss, because sometimes he's up and then other times I don't see him for a day or so. I have thrown away a lot of food because I am unable to get a schedule established between him and I. Am hoping to change that down the road. I will continue my research to make sure he has everything he needs, and may have to change his diet as well. A work in progress. I hope I can turn things around with Thor so that he can become more interactive with me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029