• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2011 Varnyard Argentine B&W Tegu Deposit for Sale

Tchotchke

I made a deposit for a 2011 male Argentine Black and White Tegu from Varnyard a couple months ago that I can no longer go through with. I would like to receive the full deposit, but will consider all reasonable offers. The other $75 will be due to Bobby when the babies hatch. If you are interested, please send me a PM or email me at [email protected], and feel free to verify anything with Bobby.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Tchotchke said:
I made a deposit for a 2011 male Argentine Black and White Tegu from Varnyard a couple months ago that I can no longer go through with. I would like to receive the full deposit, but will consider all reasonable offers. The other $75 will be due to Bobby when the babies hatch. If you are interested, please send me a PM or email me at [email protected], and feel free to verify anything with Bobby.

Tchotchke does have a deposit with me if you would like to take it over.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
hey bobby quick question.i someone wanted to switch out one color for another could they do that?
im talking about the deposits btw lol.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
frost said:
hey bobby quick question.i someone wanted to switch out one color for another could they do that?
im talking about the deposits btw lol.

What colors?

frost

1,000+ Post Club
a red. haha i guess there is only one other. you dont breed blues as far as i know..

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
frost said:
a red. haha i guess there is only one other. you dont breed blues as far as i know..

Not to a red, they are sold out for this season.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029