• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2012 Varnyard

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I posted something and then realized that it took the topic off track. I didn't want that to happen, so I edited my post.

Melissa

5 Year Member
Have an extreme paid in full STILL WAITING. I don't understand why people that are just now purchasing Tegu's are getting theirs before people that have been waiting.

Doryn

Melissa said:
Have an extreme paid in full STILL WAITING. I don't understand why people that are just now purchasing Tegu's are getting theirs before people that have been waiting.

Same here

KABIKANO

Doryn said:
Melissa said:

Same here

I AGREE WITH YOU ALL BUT THE ONLY REASON I KAN THINK OF IS THAT THERE IS A LACK OF ORGANIZATION ON HIS END WHEN IT KOMES TO THE ORDER THE TEGUS ARE SENT OUT. DON'T QUOTE ME BUT IT'S JUST A GUESS. SORRY FOR YOU BUT HAPPY FOR ME...

Diablo

5 Year Member
Melissa said:

I noticed that all the people claiming to have received their tegus within 10 days of ordering recently, have just made accounts within the past week. They also seemed to take offense when we spoke badly of Bobby...hmmm I wonder why? I have half a mind that he is creating fake accounts or maybe getting others to do so. It's a pretty far assumption I'll admit and I am probably wrong. But why else would people be just now making accounts, and defending him saying they received tegus so quickly? When there are people who have had deposits down for months and are still waiting. I really don't see the sense in it. I don't take Bobby for a fool so why would he be giving tegus to new orders instead of just the people who have deposits on them....

Skeetzy

Honestly Diablo I've been thinking the same exact thing. Didn't want to be the one to say it. But those people have had accounts for over a week, and they all have lots of hours logged reading. I don't think someone faking accounts would go that far. But a simple IP address check done by a mod would show posts from the same IP. I used to be a mod on a paintball forum. I always caught kids doing that lol

Diablo

5 Year Member
Skeetzy said:
Honestly Diablo I've been thinking the same exact thing. Didn't want to be the one to say it. But those people have had accounts for over a week, and they all have lots of hours logged reading. I don't think someone faking accounts would go that far. But a simple IP address check done by a mod would show posts from the same IP. I used to be a mod on a paintball forum. I always caught kids doing that lol

Yeah it just seemed odd to me that they only had a couple posts, but I didn't think to check the hours reading so that probably explains it better.

KABIKANO

Diablo said:
Melissa said:

I noticed that all the people claiming to have received their tegus within 10 days of ordering recently, have just made accounts within the past week. They also seemed to take offense when we spoke badly of Bobby...hmmm I wonder why? I have half a mind that he is creating fake accounts or maybe getting others to do so. It's a pretty far assumption I'll admit and I am probably wrong. But why else would people be just now making accounts, and defending him saying they received tegus so quickly? When there are people who have had deposits down for months and are still waiting. I really don't see the sense in it. I don't take Bobby for a fool so why would he be giving tegus to new orders instead of just the people who have deposits on them....

[size=large]I HEAR WHAT YOU'RE SAYING HOMIE BUT I AIN'T THE ONE. YOU KAN SEE I JOINED BACK IN NOVEMBER 2011 RIGHT AFTER I GOT MY FIRST TEGU, BAKUNAWA FROM UNDERGROUND REPTILES. BUT I KAN SEE YOU ASSUMPTION. YOU ALL KAN TALK BAD ABOUT BOBBY ALL YOU ALL WANT, AIN'T GONNA FADE ME. LOL! I JUST WANTED TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE AND THAT'S IT. BOBBY A BIG BOY HE KAN DEFEND HIMSELF. BUT ME, IMMA REAL MUTHA SUCKA HOMIE. PEEP MY SIGNATURE, WEBSITE AND ALL THAT. GET AT ME YEAH DAT![/size]

Diablo

5 Year Member
KABIKANO said:
Diablo said:
Melissa said:

[size=large]I HEAR WHAT YOU'RE SAYING HOMIE BUT I AIN'T THE ONE. YOU KAN SEE I JOINED BACK IN NOVEMBER 2011 RIGHT AFTER I GOT MY FIRST TEGU, BAKUNAWA FROM UNDERGROUND REPTILES. BUT I KAN SEE YOU ASSUMPTION. YOU ALL KAN TALK BAD ABOUT BOBBY ALL YOU ALL WANT, AIN'T GONNA FADE ME. LOL! I JUST WANTED TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE AND THAT'S IT. BOBBY A BIG BOY HE KAN DEFEND HIMSELF. BUT ME, IMMA REAL MUTHA SUCKA HOMIE. PEEP MY SIGNATURE, WEBSITE AND ALL THAT. GET AT ME YEAH DAT![/size]

I didn't mean any of that to be towards you man haha. I understand you had a good experience with him and I sure a lot of people have before, no doubt about that. Just doesn't seem to be the case for everyone which sucks. I was really talking about some people in the other threads, some that got banned. It was just a far off thought really, I didn't honestly think it was true but just a thought.

KABIKANO

Diablo said:
KABIKANO said:
Diablo said:
Melissa said:

I didn't mean any of that to be towards you man haha. I understand you had a good experience with him and I sure a lot of people have before, no doubt about that. Just doesn't seem to be the case for everyone which sucks. I was really talking about some people in the other threads, some that got banned. It was just a far off thought really, I didn't honestly think it was true but just a thought.

[size=large]NO WORRIES BRO. JUST WANNA MAKE IT KLEAR THAT I AIN'T THE ONE... LOL![/size]

Skeetzy

Re: RE: 2012 Varnyard

Diablo said:
Skeetzy said:

Yeah it just seemed odd to me that they only had a couple posts, but I didn't think to check the hours reading so that probably explains it better.

I only use the Tapatalk app to read these forums, so it's all right there. Only reason I noticed hahah

KABIKANO

[size=large]JUST GOT MY EXTREME ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO. BOBBY KAME THROUGH FOR ME. I EMPATHIZE WITH THE REST OF YOU. HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT...[/size]

sunflowercake

That really sucks. Last time I spoke with Bobby, it was through e-mail back in May, and he was requesting the second half of my deposit. At that point in time, he said my black and white tegu would be shipped to me in 4 weeks.
And now here we are in September and he hasn't responded to any e-mails since I sent the last payment. It makes me extremely nervous.
As much as it hurts to say this, I wish I would have just waited and got my tegu elsewhere that might be more reliable.

I mean for god's sake, I've even been putting off a friggin' SURGERY for months because I want to get my tegu settled in first (the last thing I want is to be healing after a surgery and not be able to give my 'gu the time and attention he needs in his baby days).

KABIKANO

sunflowercake said:
That really sucks. Last time I spoke with Bobby, it was through e-mail back in May, and he was requesting the second half of my deposit. At that point in time, he said my black and white tegu would be shipped to me in 4 weeks.
And now here we are in September and he hasn't responded to any e-mails since I sent the last payment. It makes me extremely nervous.
As much as it hurts to say this, I wish I would have just waited and got my tegu elsewhere that might be more reliable.

I mean for god's sake, I've even been putting off a friggin' SURGERY for months because I want to get my tegu settled in first (the last thing I want is to be healing after a surgery and not be able to give my 'gu the time and attention he needs in his baby days).

Damn man, sorry to hear that. Seems like the majority of the people having problems getting their tegus from Bobby are the ones waiting on normals. Again, sorry for your drama, hope it all works out for you and everyone else.

dgates08

KABIKANO said:
[size=large]JUST GOT MY EXTREME ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO. BOBBY KAME THROUGH FOR ME. I EMPATHIZE WITH THE REST OF YOU. HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT...[/size]

Glad to see some good news on here!

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
I'm still waiting for mine too.blk and wht normal argentine.deposit in march.balance paid july 1st.got a baby from zoocreatures cuz anxiety from the wait and 'not knowing '...ugh.he's like 17 inches...so maybe 2 1/2 or 3 months? Anyway...does anyone know if can house 2 males together? ( in case Bobby does ship mine out). Also...anyone have a tegu who wants to be held so much he jumps up and hits the screen top??? Haha

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Carnicero

BatGirl1 said:
I'm still waiting for mine too.blk and wht normal argentine.deposit in march.balance paid july 1st.got a baby from zoocreatures cuz anxiety from the wait and 'not knowing '...ugh.he's like 17 inches...so maybe 2 1/2 or 3 months? Anyway...does anyone know if can house 2 males together? ( in case Bobby does ship mine out). Also...anyone have a tegu who wants to be held so much he jumps up and hits the screen top??? Haha

my guy has been trying to pull ups on the screen top this week lol funny to watch just hope he doesnt lose a nail. He's also been picking at the lock to open his cage reminds me of the raptors in Jurassic Park. And from what Ive seen and heard two males housed together can workout fine aslong as they have enough space and hides.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: 2012 Varnyard

Carnicero said:
BatGirl1 said:

my guy has been trying to pull ups on the screen top this week lol funny to watch just hope he doesnt lose a nail. He's also been picking at the lock to open his cage reminds me of the raptors in Jurassic Park. And from what Ive seen and heard two males housed together can workout fine aslong as they have enough space and hides.

Oh cool ...I just didn't know if there would be territorial stuff happening.and as far as the jumping...i read something about them ripping the screen lids and getting out.great.yep smart like the velociraptors...you bet! Haha.but much snugglier.he loves to fall asleep on me.so cute.esp when I rub his ears

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029