• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

$25/1000 or $18/500 Live Crickets Fed Organic + Free Food & Free Shipping

JBW Exotics

Gut loaded with fresh homegrown pesticide free fruits and vegetables and ready to feed your animals!

If you have a preference on what you'd like yours to be gut loaded with contact me, Josh Willmore, at 334-730-3584 or email [email protected]

You will also receive a free sample of JBW Exotics cricket chow.

I only ship Monday- Wendsday, so be sure to contact me by Sunday if you need any changes.

Attachments

• cricket2.jpg
    cricket2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 2

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
im in oregon. i would have gotten them for my beardie but the landlord had me get rid of him today. hes ok w/ tegus cuz theyre in the garage :( u have roaches though?

JBW Exotics

rhetoricx said:
im in oregon. i would have gotten them for my beardie but the landlord had me get rid of him today. hes ok w/ tegus cuz theyre in the garage :( u have roaches though?

Yes, as well as coturnix quail eggs. They have no bad cholesterol and more nutrition. They hatch i 15-17 days and are adult size in @ 6 weeks. I also sell cricket and roach chow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029