• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

3.5 foot b&w argentine for sale in san diego

jose2187

5 Year Member
I am selling my tame large male black and white argentine tegu, we are moving and his cage does not fit in the tiny place we are getting so i have to sell him. He is healthy and eats like a hog, I am asking 350.00 for him I can't ship him but if some one would like him he is for sale.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
jose2187 said:
I am selling my tame large male black and white argentine tegu, we are moving and his cage does not fit in the tiny place we are getting so i have to sell him. He is healthy and eats like a hog, I am asking 350.00 for him I can't ship him but if some one would like him he is for sale.

No offense, but 350 is asking a little much, considering you can get a Chacoan from Bobby for only 250 Shipped.

If you are willing to lower it to a somewhat fairer price, I may be able to get one of my tegu buddies to buy him.

I might myself, but I have already put a down payment on a second Chacoan from Bobby.

jose2187

5 Year Member
I did say asking, didn't say firm , and he is 2 1/2 year old adult adult , if he was a baby he would be alot cheaper . Im not trying to rip anybody off but the upkeep on a tegu is not cheap, and what you put into them is alot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029