• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

4 Month Old Red

Gx3

5 Year Member
Here is my 4 month old red I got from Bobby. He is absolutely perfect. He grows like a weed and has a perfect personality. He is super calm and loves attention, he even comes to you if you sit him down and start talking to him from the other side of the room. He wakes up for about 3-4 hrs a day and I handle him for 45 mins every day. He is also pretty much potty trained. I started this by putting a soft paper towel in his tank with him from the day I got him, and he preferred to poo on it instead of the cypress (easier for him to wipe on). And then I just transferred it into a litter box that he also eats in. So everyday he gets put into his litter box and he eats the food in it then goes to the bathroom after! Anyways, here are his pics!
get-attachment-1aspx-5.jpg

get-attachmentaspx-6.jpg

get-attachment-2aspx-3.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus