• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

40" Male Cuban Rock Iguana for sale - SOLD!!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
With a 6ft x 3ft x 3ft cage & accessories. Fairly tame. Likes to wander around the house to bask and survey his territory. We have way too many pets and must cut back. My wife wants him and the big enclosure out of our living room. I'm planning on cutting the enclosure along the bottom of the doors so it can be brought through a standard door.

$300 for him and the enclosure. Pickup only. Will deliver to anywhere in CT for a fee or meet me part way if out of state.

IMG_1654_.jpg

IMG_1646_.jpg

IMG_1675_.jpg

IMG_1666_.jpg

IMG_1670_.jpg

IMG_1673_.jpg

IMG_1685_.jpg

nemo66

5 Year Member
Re: 39" Male Cuban Rock Iguana for sale

wow... he is absolutely stunning. to bad i don't live anywhere near you or i would pick him up tomorrow

bruce bull

5 Year Member

Hes Beautiful I'd By him now if Ca was a little closer! :bawl :bawl :bawl

goodtimes

5 Year Member

Right on Dave! He sure is a stunner. I assume you found a good home for him.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

Well, they guy who was supposed to take him has had many problems and hasn't taken him yet. So Spike is still available. He must be over 40" by now.

$300 with enclosure, local pickup only. The enclosure has been altered so it will fit through a standard door.

Will deliver anywhere in Connecticut for a small fee or meet if you're out of state.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029