• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

A few white's pics

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here's a few pics of my trio (1.2) of white's treefrogs. They're great animals, I love them. The biggest one sounds like a pissed off cat if you bother it. You may not be able to see the male easily, he's darker then the others. The biggest one was a res

frogsandboas001.jpg

frogsandboas002.jpg

frogsandboas004.jpg

Excuse the crappy pics, as most of you know my camera sucks. I'll have to get a new one for Christmas.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
dorton said:
I really like them. Thanks for posting them up.

VARNYARD said:
Awesome pics, they look like they have a great keeper. :)

Thanks guys!

I love them. Very cute little things.

I could be better, the cage isn't as mentally stimulating as I could make it. But hey, we're talking about green lumps of fat here. As if they care. :lol:

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
lol they are so silly looking. The big ones got the goofy looking face I always loved!

nat

5 Year Member
I loved my white's tree frog, cept when he decided to sing like an angry duck at 3 am. I don't think I wouldn't have minded so much except for the fact that I was 15 and had to keep him in my bedroom, about 3 feet from the bed. ha ha. Still my faviorite tree frog though!

yours looks really nice, the female is huge!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980