• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

AA size

xocrieox

does this AA look small? Don't know much on the size of the AA's. Have been told they think it's a 2010 [attachment=4638][attachment=4639]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343171373.730929.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343171373.730929.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 18
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343171392.996855.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343171392.996855.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 21

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Be careful dealing with that shop. They have no history on that tegu and are trying to sell it as an AA

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It is hard to say but without definite background I would say black and white. It also has a very large scar on its back from a burn.

xocrieox

I take it you have went and seen it in the shop? Would you buy it ? Besides the burn on its back does it seem healthy otherwise? Thanks for your info James

kellen.watkins

It could be an AA I see some extreme in it maybe blue see some characteristics that my hybrid has, doesn't look terribly small not big either

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It is in Vegas correct? If so yes I have seen it, and I wouldn't pay more than $200 for it.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I saw it about a month ago. Check out the fauna BOI to get a little info on the shop.

xocrieox

Yeah I think so, they sent me a picture of it thermal burn. Do you think the burn will get any better over time with a lot more sheds?

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I doubt it, but there is a possibility. I think the burn has been there a while.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well good luck with her if you get her. How is your Sav, any recent pics?

xocrieox

Thanks... I don't have the sav anymore
, she went to a friend that has various reptiles, he does birthday parties and stuff to educate kids on animals .

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The ad is no longer up, is it suppose to be male or female. Either way 200's not a bad deal. Even though genetics are questionable with no history, the only way to find out if it is an AA would be to breed it and see what pops out.

If it's male it's ready to go, female if not ready now then shortly or just a nice pet. From those pics I don't really see AA traits other than she looks extremeish. But when it comes to AA's we really don't have much to compare them to. Just like everything else not all of them will look the same and it's quite possible it could be an AA.

Almost 3yrs since the first clutch more should start popping up soon. AA x AA, Red's Blue's or what ever.

xocrieox

Yeah they are holding her for me,that's why the add isn't up anymore. I don't know much about what to look for to tell if she is an AA. It doesn't really matter to me on if she is an AA or not. She is a good looking tegu and the price isn't that bad. thank for all the input everyone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980