• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

About myself

Gx3

5 Year Member
Hello everyone!

I'm Grant and here is a little about myself...I'm a 4th year engineering student and work part time at a pet storel. I've always been into herps, this is my current herp list:
-Leptopelis Uluguruensis (Ruby eyed alien treefrogs)
-Leptopelis Barbouri(red eyed glass frog/ red eyed jelly frog)
-Ambystoma Tigrinum (Tiger Salamander) (multiple barred and easterns)
-Python curtus breitensteini (Borneo Short Tail/Blood Python)
-Lampropeltis triangulum nelsoni (NelsonÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢s Milksnake) (albino)
-Sugar Gliders (not herps but they're cool!)

AND I will soon be getting a baby Argentine Red Tegu! I've wanted one for years now I just never had the resources until now. I didn't want to get one until I could positively care for a full grown adult. Well thats a bit about myself! Hopefully I will be able to be a positive and active addition to this forum!

Thanks everyone!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome....I'm glad your dream is finally coming true!! You will love your tegu [-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------] this much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me