• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Achilles update w/pics

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
just a update on my tegu achilles, he is now 19" (up from 17" when he first arrived)and is doing quite well. i wave had him now for 2 1/2 months. he is eating evry day and boy can he eat! today he ate 2 pinkies and a golf ball size of ground turkey mixure, but he seems to love supers and waxworms the most. he is quite the character(as tegus are lol) he is still a little flighty but has calmed down a great deal. i cant wait til he is neros size and the way he eats he will be there soon lol. here are some pics of him enjoy! btw this is post "300" whoo hooo :jes :bud :roon :app

39.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

61.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i got him on dec. 16, i hope he is a royxpurdy as i think he is havnt asked bobby but i did tell him i wanted a male to go with my supposed female who is a jamxwhitey and in case they breed one day i didnt want them to be related.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan