• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Acting funny!

jmiles50

5 Year Member
It's kinda strange. Asami seems to be completely out of hibernation, but ever since she seems sooooooooo skitish! She's been roaming free in my apartment ever since I got her in October, and she's always been very calm! All of a sudden she wants to run from any sudden movments :crazy Anyone have any ideas :?:

Neil_E_C_P

5 Year Member
Think like this:
"I took a Nap - a long nap - then I find myself I a complete different place. What's wrong here why the change. I don't belong here, this is not home. I must go away.
I can't escape."
Did you change or arrange furniture while on Hibernation?
They can't see colors (I think). But recognize well shape of objects.
Catch her then let her recognize you. She will be fine. After some petting.

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
I was gonna say that Bobby, I remember reading somewhere on here that they go through that, kind of like puberty I guess?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029