• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Ad on CraigsList Connecticut

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
http://hartford.craigslist.org/pet/664137751.html

Not mine but if anyone might be interested.

3 Lizards in need of a good home
-mali uromastyx to a good home for $40
-black headed monitor (worth $350) I'll let him go for $100
-yellow acanthurus monitor (worth $250)$100

None of them bite, the first 2 are a bit wiggly, but the third one is extremely friendly. If anyone is interested in all 3 i'll trough in their cage and accessories for $20. All are in great shape except for a bit of toe damage on the monitors, a common problem with them unfortunately.

for more info or pics email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> Prices are negotiable.

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
What's sad is I am most likely taking her Ackie. She sent me pictures and I just fell in love :).

Now the biggest problem is, where to put it. I have one empty cage but I was holding it for when the tegu gets bigger lol. Looks like its time to hit the hardware store!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
CoexistExotics said:
What's sad is I am most likely taking her Ackie. She sent me pictures and I just fell in love :).

Now the biggest problem is, where to put it. I have one empty cage but I was holding it for when the tegu gets bigger lol. Looks like its time to hit the hardware store!
I saw a comment in a forum a few days ago about how you never see Ackies around here. That's why I posted the ad.

Notice she said:
All are in great shape except for a bit of toe damage on the monitors, a common problem with them unfortunately.
It's a common problem if they don't get enough humidity or the right diet.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Maybe you can help this one too!!! ;) :mrgreen:

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/zip/665265589.html

Beautiful Nurse Shark-Needs good home (Southington)
Reply to: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
Date: 2008-05-02, 5:01PM EDT

Perfect, healthy nurse shark that needs a good aquatic environment. I am closing my operation and dismantling his tank. I will not charge a cent and will not screen anyone for this fish. He is approx. 4 feet in length and very hardy. Due to the closing I am in need to expedite this in a timely fashion. If you are interested please give me a call anytime at 860-329-6093.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
Maybe you can help this one too!!! ;) :mrgreen:

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/zip/665265589.html

Beautiful Nurse Shark-Needs good home (Southington)
Reply to: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
Date: 2008-05-02, 5:01PM EDT

Perfect, healthy nurse shark that needs a good aquatic environment. I am closing my operation and dismantling his tank. I will not charge a cent and will not screen anyone for this fish. He is approx. 4 feet in length and very hardy. Due to the closing I am in need to expedite this in a timely fashion. If you are interested please give me a call anytime at 860-329-6093.

ARE YOU F-IN SERIOUS!?!?

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
Holy crap i feel terrible for the shark. Too bad I kill any fish I keep :( Just got bad luck with them I guess. But I am fine with aquatic frogs... figure that lol

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
CoexistExotics said:
Holy crap i feel terrible for the shark. Too bad I kill any fish I keep :( Just got bad luck with them I guess. But I am fine with aquatic frogs... figure that lol
You kill the fish??!!! This fish could kill you!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980