• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Add Your Location!!!

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Sirhc401 said:

I noticed an increase in posts asking where others were from, if anyone was near by. I thought this might help. Or adding locations to your profile, it shows up under number of posts and rep points.

I think locations are kind of nice to know because its a great way to keep in contact with local members. I don't know of anyone too close to me but there have been times in the past where forum members (this site and others) would help others locally, watching their herps, helping with food, general care, etc.

If you meant to ask what a bump is, its just a way to help get a thread back to the top of the active posts. I had to dig a bit to find this one lol.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Im gonna bump this back up. It is especially helpful when you post a for sale ad. Put your location in your profile!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced