• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Addicted tegu.

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
My tegus adicted to mice and the ground turkey mix I made him >_< He won't bother with eggs, regular ground turkey, or fish... I guess i'll have to wait him out.

Jer723

5 Year Member
thats weird. how many mice does he eat? must be pretty pricey only feeding him mice and a ground turkey mix. do you think hell grow out of it or something?

Beasty

5 Year Member
Crazy! They really can be stubborn sometimes. Fortunately, you have that ravenous hunger on your side and Spring has sprung. It won't take long to wait him out. I'd say a week or less.

Dom3rd

5 Year Member
to get mine to eat the egg you have to mix it with the meat and then he will eat it other than that he wont touch it

Jer723

5 Year Member
hey i dont know if this is bad but my tegu is addicted to liver and eggs, he wont eat anything else i keep trying mice and he turns me down, any ideas?

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
Mine went through fod in phases, when it was small mice is al it would eat, then when it grew up more it developed an apetite for just about anything that falls on his plate. Just like a little kid, if you give him the option of ice cream or dinner, hell pick icecream every time.

BohemianReptilia

5 Year Member
Yea, my red will only eat live fuzzies (occasionally f/t if I am lucky), boiled chicken, and blueberries. Anything else she won't touch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.