• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Ah, so this is where you all are :)

Johelian

5 Year Member
Hello,
Some of you may or may not recognise me, but I used to be pretty active on the other tegu forum until my monkey tailed skinks stole my life. Its nice to see everyone actively posting again!
Anyways, I will be sticking up some pics in "Skinks" I think :)
Jo

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Johelian, awesome to have you join us, and I seen some of the pictures of your monkey tailed skinks, they are great. You are sure getting me into wanting some of them, yours are very nice.

Johelian

5 Year Member
Thanks everyone :) Varnyard, I heartily recommend picking up a pair if you can find one - but you may end up kissing your tegu passion goodbye! ;)

COWHER

5 Year Member
hi Johelian glad you could make the switch lol you'll be glad you made the leap to the tegutalk community :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Johelian, I just peeped your skinks and man they are swaaaeeeettt!!! Welcome and glad to have you here.

nat

5 Year Member
welcome! I saw a gravid monkey tail today for sale. It took all and every ounce of my strength to leave the store without it. le sigh. I guess I will just have to live through your photos ha ha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me