• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

All American Fresh Shed Pics - Check out the color!

DMBizeau

Now at 26" and going strong. Its hard to get the color in a picture but you can see some of the purplish color on his head and neck.

DSCN1270.jpg

DSCN1271.jpg

DSCN1275.jpg

and one with his brother Hannibal
DSCN1277.jpg

DMBizeau

Thanks to both of you. His color keeps changing as he grows so I am still really interested to see how he turns out.

Utahraptor

5 Year Member
wowow. the other pictures of the all americans i have seen made them seem like a brownish color. This is the first time I have seen the purple in them, it's absolutely gorgeous! To be fair, this is the first time I've viewed all american pics on a desktop instead of a laptop, so it might just be me...

DMBizeau

It was hard to catch the color when he was smaller. Even now the camera doesnt show how good they look. Can't wait for him to get bigger.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029