• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

All American Shed looking very blue.

DMBizeau

Came home yesterday and was suprised to see how much blue he had after his body shed. You can still see the red on his face that he hasnt shed yet, but his body has lots more blue almost a lavender color. His back pattern defnitely looks like a blue as well. Let me know what you think.

IMG_1982.jpg

IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1985.jpg

Herplings

5 Year Member
Looks awesome. I came home to a shed B&W. He shed everything but his tail, his tail always takes 7-14 days longer then his body. Always has.

Those All Americans look sweeeet!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Looking awesome!! You know what though? It sounds crazy, but they remind me of a Red Roan Quarter horse, lol.

Attachments

• A2010122152837.jpg
    512 bytes · Views: 3

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yea, he is getting lighter with each shed, who knows what we will have as adults, but I will bet they will be smoking.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
these guys are gonna be hot when they get older, i wish bubblz would post pics of tricky, i know since he didnt hibernate he gotta be huge by now! i so want one of these guys.

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Wow. I love the light color on him :) . I hope they will have some color on them like their mom ( Violet ) does. In one way I'm happy that mine hibernated and are still this small but I'm glad yours is already so big. This way I can see how mine are going to look like lol. Thank you so much for keeping us updated and posting those great pictures. I love the one where they cuddle up :).

It would be nice if other members could post some pictures of their All Americans, too.

fireimp141

Wow, it must be exciting to have the first of a breed in existence not knowing what is going to happen! What if these things come out green and 7 ft long lol. Highly unlikely yes, but still crazy. I wanna see some of these guys full grown.

DMBizeau

fireimp141 said:
Wow, it must be exciting to have the first of a breed in existence not knowing what is going to happen! What if these things come out green and 7 ft long lol. Highly unlikely yes, but still crazy. I wanna see some of these guys full grown.

It is really cool haivng one of the first hatchlings. I have been impressed with his color from the start and after that this current shed I am blow away with his color. He has so much blue/purple going on I cant wait for his head and tail to shed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029