• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

all of my babies! (pic heavy)

preston897

this is maya. she is spoiled rotten and has an attitude
maya.jpg

this is nikki. she is a dumerils ground boa. she is also in shed so she is a bit dull colored.
nikki.jpg

this is nugget. he got this name because i was craving chicken nuggets when i got him. he is also the first reptile i ever owned. he is also in shed.
nugget.jpg

this is sydney. my carpet python. she would not stop moving so the pic does not get to much of her. but she also just shed the day before yesterday.
sydney.jpg

and las but not least the new tegu! his name is also tegu!
tegueating.jpg

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
very nice! be careful though, one day you will look up and you will have a room full of reptiles lol jk! your beardie looks a lot like mines hehehe!

preston897

yea they do. she is just the bigger version of him! maybe they are cousins. and im already getting there. i pretty much have the reptiles and a bed in my room. and i dont plan on stopping any time soon. i love having them. i have an addiction to. plus i have a closet full of roaches that i breed. haha

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
soon that bed is just gonna become an inconvenience lol, then you'll have tanks and enclosures everywere muahhahaha then its to late......get out get out, while you can save yourself, its to late for me! :yik rotflmbo yeah im a bit :crazy

preston897

when the bed is an inconvience i still have a couch to sleep on untill that gets in the way! or maybe i could make a cage that my matress sits on. like a beg/cage thing. ive seen a pic of one and its pretty cool!

thankyou very much sclevenger. and he is missing part of his tail. i saw him at a reptile show last weekend and just fell in love with him. he is so sweet. and i had this bad feeling that nobody would ever buy him because of his tail. but i think it makes him unique!

preston897

when the bed is an inconvience i still have a couch to sleep on untill that gets in the way! or maybe i could make a cage that my matress sits on. like a beg/cage thing. ive seen a pic of one and its pretty cool!

thankyou very much sclevenger. and he is missing part of his tail. i saw him at a reptile show last weekend and just fell in love with him. he is so sweet. and i had this bad feeling that nobody would ever buy him because of his tail. but i think it makes him unique!

preston897

thankyou. yea maya is our baby. she was the first reptile me and my girlfriend got together. she is very sweet but i swear she gives you the stink eye if you do somthing she does not approve of...like holding another animal haha. and the guy i got it from said it got bit off by one of the other baby tegus. i guess he left a couple in the same bin with some food. and it happened. i have been putting neosporin on it to make it heal real nice. and i give her warm baths every day and rub it gently to get some dead skin off thats on it. its healing very good and it does not slow her down a bit. she eats like a mad man. yesterday she at 8 lobster roaches. and i know thats not a HUGE feat but the ones i threw in her feeding bin were too big and i didnt realize it until she started eating them all.

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
If you want to you can put some panolog on there. I got some from my vet before when my Tegu had a nose rud and it heald very well. You don't have to order it on line. You can get some at your local vet. I don't get the cream. I have the ointment. The vets also call it the " liquid gold " because you can use it for so many things and it has no experation date.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=17903" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/p ... atid=17903</a><!-- m -->

preston897

i may have to check it out. its almost all the way healed. my only concern the skin towards the end of her tail. it looks dead but has not come off yet. im working on that though. and no problem! i love to share pics of my pets.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980