• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Another Bobby Hill Creation,...Pic Heavy

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
After a bit of an ordeal, (USPS misrouted twice ) it finally arrived this afternoon, my new Hybrid All American Tegu. No name yet,...idk if its a boy or a girl, didn't ask for a specific one. If its a girl Bubblz or Leeloo and if its a boy Tricky or Aziz,....Enjoy :mrgreen: .

IMGP0920.jpg

IMGP0923.jpg

IMGP0928.jpg

IMGP0932.jpg

IMGP0933.jpg

IMGP0938.jpg

IMGP0969.jpg

IMGP0991.jpg

wyattroa

5 Year Member
nice gu.. how was he/she with handling right out o the bag? man looks good
notice any color variation?
robert

Meg90

5 Year Member
I'd love to see some more shots of your Exo----I am thinking of redoing mine. Now that she's been home, I want it to cater to her. I set mine up weeks in advance. Looks like yours has lots more room--Looks great!

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It was in the 70's by the time it got here so it didn't put up much of a fight out of the bag. After it warmed up a little I got a tail whip but that was it. It hasn't tried to bite me yet (hopefully it won't) :mrgreen: so I can't complain.

Herplings

5 Year Member
I like the head and face shape on thous a lot.

It will be interesting to see what they will look like as adults. Like colors and sizes ext ext.

Congratz.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Meg90 said:
Nice! Is that one of those magnetic ledges?

Yeah,..easy to move and reposition, adds another level with out taking up space. Works for now until it gets too heavy for it.

Herplings said:
I like the head and face shape on thous a lot.

It will be interesting to see what they will look like as adults. Like colors and sizes ext ext.

Congratz.

I know huh,...another one of my reasons for getting one, I want to see it first hand.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Okay,...so the last couple of days Tricky has proved that we're making progress. We just have to take it slow and mainly on his terms . He has actually been coming to and scratching on the door, more than likely for food. But the best part is he doesn't run away or go through his display routine when I approach and open the doors. He came out on his own once but then tried to bolt so I had to quickly put him in his feeding been.

So here are some updated picks of the Tricky Monster . So enjoy and thanks for looking.

This was the first time he didn't run or display when I approached and opened the door.

IMGP1143.jpg

IMGP1151.jpg

In his hide,...he kind of looks like a frog and the tip of his nose looks like a pythons head with the nostrils as eyes.

IMGP1175.jpg

IMGP1164.jpg

These last three were taken today before I fed him and my battery ran out. Its charging but can't find the other one.. Also the first 2 are a little fuzzy but I like'em .

IMGP1203.jpg

IMGP1206.jpg

IMGP1214.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980