• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

another one from holland;)

okidoki

Hi !

My name is Eveline and I'm from Holland. I study animal care (dont know how to translate it differently) and fell in love with reptiles. I am the proud owner of two leopard gecko's ;) but sometime in my life really want to get a tegu. So, just trying to get to know as much as possible about these guys first!

greetings
eveline

Nessie

Welcome to the forum! Read the care sheet on this forum as it is the best around. Handle them often, follow the simple "rules" that are advised like feed in a seperate bin, do not disturb them while they are in their hide and just get used to their warning signs if they are just not in the mood at that moment. They are pretty amazing and pretty smart. Respect them and they'll respect you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan