• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Another Scheduled Chat Session

AB^

5 Year Member
Hello TeguTalk Staff and Members,

I think it's about time to have another scheduled chat.
So next Sunday (May 4th) at 5pm pacific/ 8 eastern time we shall chat!!!!!!!
Hope to see you there :-D

worleygurl

5 Year Member
I live in Raleigh. Is this your first time at this expo or have you been before? This will be my 3rd. The expo will be over by the time the chat is scheduled. Sunday it closes early. I want to say 5 p.m.

worleygurl

5 Year Member
There is someone there most all times. Feel free to drop by whenever. I mean obviously come for the scheduled chat, but you can come now, tomorrow, next week, even next year! hehe Let me know if you need instructions on how to get there...

worley

ZEKE

5 Year Member
aww we are coming home the 5th form wisconsin. i might be able to get on but ill have to go early to get sleep i think. ill try to make it tho.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I may not be able to be there, as I think I already have plans to go to something called "The Flood." I guess I'll just have to wait and see what my plans end up being.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
haha.

David....you have no room to talk! Mr. 1286 and counting posts!!! I think it's safe to say your on more than me!!

DZ...your hearing me through the internet? Get off the drugs son. I think Dr. Phil lives in CA...you should give him a call. :p

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
haha.

David....you have no room to talk! Mr. 1286 and counting posts!!! I think it's safe to say your on more than me!!

DZ...your hearing me through the internet? Get off the drugs son. I think Dr. Phil lives in CA...you should give him a call. :p

Dr. Phil is a crock.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me