• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Any Blue's In Europe / UK?

Aquai

5 Year Member
Hey all,
Is anyone aware of any blue's over here yet? If not is there any particular reason? Would anyone be willing to sell internationally (is it even possible)
James

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The CITES permits are expensive and hard to get. Only an experienced exporter would have the knowledge and ability to do it. You'd pay MUCH more that their worth.

Or you come over here and smuggle on back in your luggage! :mrgreen:

Aquai

5 Year Member
I have an aquatics trade exporter i can get in contact with in Miami reckon any chance of getting some over like that?

kingbenny

5 Year Member
I know a UK dealer who can normally get any exotic pet you could want (I know they recently shipped in two lions for example and I'm waiting on my DWA to pick up a Caiman from them) but even these guys told me they couldn't get me a blue. I'm thinking there are few, if any available in the UK.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The problem is there a few available, period. I hatched 18 last year. In talking with another breeder who hatched some, he said he only knew of 5 people (including the 2 of us) who hatched Blues last year. Getting your hands on one is gonna be difficult!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me