• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Any other good sized All Americans yet?

DMBizeau

I know we were the last clutch to hatch last year and they all hibernated 4 weeks after hatching. Does anyone else other then Bobby and I have a decent sized All American yet? I would just like to see how the others are coloring up and there aren't many pictures being posted. Show us what yours looks like!

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm pretty much pic'ed out unless or until I can find the battery charger for my camera. The cord to connect my camcorder to the laptop or buy a new micro sd card and adaptor. I moved recently and it all may be packed up some where. I'm pretty much stuck until I find'em, replace everything or just one thing until I find the rest. I haven't :roll: decided yet.

DMBizeau

Bubblz Calhoun said:
I'm pretty much pic'ed out unless or until I can find the battery charger for my camera. The cord to connect my camcorder to the laptop or buy a new micro sd card and adaptor. I moved recently and it all may be packed up some where. I'm pretty much stuck until I find'em, replace everything or just one thing until I find the rest. I haven't :roll: decided yet.

How big is yours now?

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Well, mine are still little. Shakespeare is 17" ( snout to tail tip ) and Venus is 15". They have been growing and eating alot latetly. They hibernated until April 16th and it took them a while to start eating well. I was just about to post new thread about some updated photos.

DMBizeau

Mine just shed again today, looks just like last time. Any others over 30" out there, we need some pics! Im sure there must be some interesting colors out there considering how white Bobby's are and how dark mine is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029