• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Anyone else getting their tegus today??

Two Bananas Marinade

5 Year Member
I dont get my normal for about two more weeks. This has got to be super hi tension for you!! Chasing every mail truck within 1000 yrds of your house hoping that they are in there. lol I would love to see em when you get em.

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
Two Bananas Marinade said:
I dont get my normal for about two more weeks. This has got to be super hi tension for you!! Chasing every mail truck within 1000 yrds of your house hoping that they are in there. lol I would love to see em when you get em.

I Can't Stand the wait! I know they arrived in Pasadena at 8:30 and I have been checking the status with USPS tracking every 5 minutes/checking out the window with every car I hear . :doh

Two Bananas Marinade

5 Year Member

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
Don't waste your time checking the tracking info, it isn't real time. You'll have it well before they update it.

Yeah I noticed that haha. I'm just watching to see all the places they had to stop.

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
Don't waste your time checking the tracking info, it isn't real time. You'll have it well before they update it.

Yeah I noticed that haha. I'm just watching to see all the places they had to stop.

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
So this white honda civic pulls up across the street from my house.. and I was thinking dang... I thought that might be my tegus. :( then all of a sudden a usps worker comes out and pulls a package out from the back! I ran down the hall and jumped down the stairs so fast lol!
My tegus are here and they look great! THANK YOU BOBBY! They seem to be very healthy as expected. A few quick pictures from unpacking! more to come after I let them settle in for a few days!
dscn0108.jpg

dscn0107p.jpg

dscn0111.jpg

dscn0113q.jpg

Tux

5 Year Member
Should have mine about 9 tonight but apparently they arrived in MI fine. As for substrate, since I'm getting both an extreme and 3 week old B&Ws everyone's going on newsprint (the extreme will get cypress in a bit and the arg I'm keeping will stay on newsprint for a little while since it's only a week old). One is still for sale and the other will go to it's new home in 2 weeks. I do plan to bring some reds in in another shipment later though :).

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
So far one of the extremes has eaten twice (In A separate tub!) and the other ate once :) Thanks for the awesome tegus bobby.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980