• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

anyone got a blue/red mix from underground.

adam1120

im lookin to gettin one very soon wanna now how they look will well not as adults as babys anyone now how they will look i really dont like red idk just the burnt red is me i love the blues and b&w but if you can would love to see them beauitful tegus:D

kellen.watkins

Yup my eli is from underground I really need to get some updated pics of eli but he's been an ass since I moved him into a bigger enclosure here are some pics from a lil while ago with my extreme

Attachments

• 2011-09-24 14.32.24.jpg
    2011-09-24 14.32.24.jpg
    986.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 2011-09-24 14.56.28.jpg
    2011-09-24 14.56.28.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 32

drewsdragons

Finally took a pic of my underground blueXred hybrid Lola she just went through her first shed a few days ago

IMAG0027.jpg

its a pretty crappy pic i had to use my cell phone camera as my camera is charging will be taking better pics and post them soon

drewsdragons

Shes a real fatty loves eating pretty much anything lol. Both your tegus look amazing, i cant wait till next season and i get my extreme giant from Bobby

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980