• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Archie, my new Red Teg

CaterpillarGiraffe

5 Year Member
This is Archie. He's estimated at about a year and a half old. He's a rescue from a pet store. He's got MBD and missing toes.
4614_187442790598_646355598_7302500.jpg

4614_187442815598_646355598_7302504.jpg

DSC09631.jpg

Leonidas21

5 Year Member
Two tegus with MBD sigh. Why cant people go out and buy a UVB bulb its so simple. I'm not saying its your fault, its probally the pet store you purchased him from.

Jer723

5 Year Member
very nice looking tegu, seems him and panzer are getting along great, congrats! im so jealous! lol

CaterpillarGiraffe

5 Year Member
It obviously isn't my fault, lol. Both are a year old, so it wasn't anything I would have done. They both are in a very nice setup with proper UVB/UVA, heating and humidity. And both get outside everyday in the summer for a couple of hours or more.

I didn't get them from "pet stores", I don't do pet stores.
One was from an expo from an unrespectable breeder and the other was from an all-reptile store. They took him in from a man who gave him up.

Ratchet

5 Year Member
i'm glad you finally go the red Rainey congratz...i sawa couple vids of him..he really doesnt care about anything lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.