• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Arg. B&W For Adoption!!!

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
Hi everyone I hope all is well. Well sadly enough I have to give up another tegu as it has just become really hard to keep up with all of them so my wife and I have decided to adopt our youngest tegu (he's 11 months old) to one of the members here on the forum. I bought him from bert at agama international if anybody wants to know so I guess if anybody is interested just let me know. I do not have any recent pics of him but the pic on my avatar is him a few month's back. The only thing I ask of like I always do is to keep me updated periodically I don't think thats too much to ask for. Well I guess if anyone is interested let me know thanx.

angelrose

5 Year Member
hey hi BOOSTFEEN ! what are you doing ? I'm sorry to hear this. I would love to take one of your tegus. but 'right now' I am too booked.
and I am nosy ...lol. are still getting one of the giants from Bobby ?

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
Well angelrose like I said its just getting harder and harder now to keep up with all of them so I must let one go at least. As far as the giant no I didn't upgrade to a giant but I'm raffling off my deposit on the B&W hatchling to an honored member and someone that is dedicated to the site.

angelrose

5 Year Member
I'm speechless. What a Good Person You Are :!:

the love you have for these tegus is commendable. imo, it takes a strong yet caring person to adopt them out to someone who can take care of them instead of not wanting to give them up simply because you love them and not give them the care they need and therefore the tegus health diminish.

hoosier

5 Year Member
are you willing to ship? i did the same with my tegu i have now. the guy needed to rehome it but wanted to keep updated. i still give him a call(hes not on the forums) every so often to let him know how the tegs doing 8)
also male or female? and do you have an estimated measurement?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.