• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

arg black and white for sale, snakes too

theonetegu

5 Year Member
due to the economy i have to move everything into an apartment, im working 12 hrs a day atleast trying to feed the family, so its not fair to the reptiles i have which are awesome. i can no longer spend the time with them. Black and white argentine is beautiful, a little flighty but calms down when out and isnt scared of anything in the cage, i just havent had the time for it anymore. great condition eats like a champ and is about 18 inchs long. asking $120 you deal with shipping and set it up, i have only the time to drop it off whereever and leave, so its up to you.

I have a 18 inch dumeril boa for sale also, calm as can be so docile and beautiful feeding on rat pups weekly. asking $125

1.1. high pink red tails about 7 months old beautiful colors gonna have some shocker babies out of these. asking $250 for the pair

let me know call me im rarely online anymore and make an offer on any, thanks

Steve 407-462-8866

tegu
DSCN1956.jpg

DSCN1848.jpg

DSCN1963.jpg

dumeril boa
DSCN1800.jpg

DSCN1805.jpg

high pink red tails
DSCN1948.jpg

DSCN1945.jpg

DSCN1940.jpg

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the TeguTalk community, glad you could join us! :)

Also where are you located, it would help if you could let us know for your ad, someone could do a local pickup.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980