• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Argentine B&W Tegu

Taydeon

5 Year Member
Unfortunately, Where I live a new company has taken over and i need to rehome my argentine B&W Tegu (that i just bought like 4 months ago)since they claim she is too big....... she is about 3ft long and very calm.... she roams my apt. daily should be hibernating soon... i am willing to trade her for a extreme harley (yellow or red preferred) adult female crested gecko.... or $100 ..... i would prefer local pickup since i do not know how to ship something so large...i will also provide the 6ft by 3ft by 2ft cage i built for her with local pickup for free.

pictures
Photo_111508_002.jpg

Photo_111508_003.jpg

Taydeon

5 Year Member
no this is cleo.....the one i bought with the insurance money i got for them stealing all of my stuff...... shes a big baby!.... but the new company that is taking over my apts said she is to big.....jaws was let loose by the little boys who broken in and they never found her :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980